Below are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to help you get some answers quickly! We've broken them up into different groups to help you find the right answer to your question.
If you have other questions, you can send them to email@example.com, call us at 1-877-899-MFNA (1-877-899-6362) or send us a message using our Chat Box below!
- SHOWWhich countries do you ship to?
- We ship our products all across Canada and the USA from Canada. Some additional fees may apply for shipping outside of Canadian borders. More detailed shipping fees can be found at the time of checkout.
- SHOWDo you offer free shipping?
- Absolutely! We are excited to offer you free shipping on all orders over $75.00 (not incl. applicable taxes or discounts).
- SHOWHow quickly will I receive my Marisoles product?
- All orders are fulfilled and shipped from our headquarters in Ontario, Canada within four business days. At the time of shipping, a shipped confirmation email with tracking will be sent to you so you can track it’s every move.
- SHOWHow do the Marisoles Soles fit?
- Our soles use US sizing and fit true to size. We carry women’s sizes 3 – 12 although not all style and colors may be available in these sizes. We do not offer half sizes. If you usually take a half size in other shoes, we recommend you choose a sole that is a half size up (example – if you usually wear 7.5, choose size 8 instead of a size 7). Please click here for more detailed information on sizing.
- SHOWHow do the Marisoles Uppers fit?
- All of our High Tops, Low Tops, Tie–Backs and Prima Uppers have three sizes of Small, Medium and Large. We recommend Small for soles sizes 3-5, Medium for soles sizes 6-9 and Large for soles sizes 10-12. All Lace-Ups laces are one size.
- SHOWWhat are the Soles and Uppers made of?
Our Soles are made of EVA foam. EVA (also known as Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) is a dense foam that provides durable shock absorption while remaining lightweight. It is used in athletic shoes and across the shoe industry insoles. EVA is considered more eco-friendly due to the non-usage of chlorine in its production. It is known to be water-resistant, and antimicrobial.
All of the Marisoles Uppers and Laces are made with a medium density, 4 way stretch of nylon and spandex material. This material allows for a solid hold and flexibility at the same time.
- SHOWHow can I track my order?
- A shipped confirmation email with a tracking number will be sent to you once your order has been fulfilled.
- SHOWWhat methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal and Apple Pay.
- SHOWWhat is your return policy?
- For more detailed information on our return policy and product return process, please click here.
- SHOWI would love to be a distributor of Marisoles products! Is that possible?
- We will definitely be expanding internationally in the near future. But in the meantime, please provide us with your complete contact details through our contact page while we confirm our distribution channels and logistics.
- SHOWI have a product idea, how can I share it with you?
- We’d love to hear what you have to offer! Please reach out to us with the details of what you are proposing through our contact page.